My name is Lisa
Professional Spoonie at the moment. I’m obsessed with my initials LGC. I have them monogrammed or engraved on a lot of my things. Maybe one day I will share why.
🧡- Orange hearts/Ribbons are symbol of support towards people with neurological disorders.
I was born and raised in a small town in Southern Africa KwaBulawayo. I moved to the US when I was 15 which means I’ve lived half my life in one continent and the other in North America. I am the youngest sibling of 4. 2 older brothers and an older sister. I am married to my best friend whose name is going to pop up alot in the posts. (Bryan)
I made this page as a way for individuals who have any forms of chronic illness to come here and be able to ramble/complain openly without feeling like they are a downer to their family and friends
Some Facts about me
- I could probably survive on chipotle and cornflakes
- I watch cartoons as part of my nightly routine
- I was not born in the US
- My go-to drink are either Moscow Mules that I made my self because I prefer them with Grey Goose
- I have characteristics of OCD I can obsess over the same thought for hours
- I own a German Shepherd 3 years old. She is the best Christmas Gift Bryan has ever given me